Vs > Fort Vermilion, Alberta
Wau vs Fort Vermilion, Alberta Climate & Distance Between
Wau vs Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil
Wau vs Olympia, Wa, Usa
Wau vs Verona, Italy
Wau vs Himeji, Japan
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Hombori, Mali
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Port Angeles, Wa, Usa
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Lampedusa Island, Italy
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Towanda, Pa, Usa
Laketown, Ut vs Zinder
Rivas vs Kalamazoo, Mi
Grenoble vs San Angelo, Texas
Sta. Vit. Palmar vs Victoria, Tx
- The distance between Wau, Sudan and Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada is approximately 11,993 km or 7,452 mi.
- To reach Wau in this distance one would set out from Fort Vermilion, Alberta bearing 37.7° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Wau bearing 161.1° or SSE .
- Wau has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Fort Vermilion, Alberta has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Wau is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Fort Vermilion, Alberta is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 29.4 °C (52.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 35.1 °C (63.2°F) less in Wau. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 720.5 mm (28.4 in) more which is equivalent to 720.5 l/m² (17.68 US gal/ft²) or 7,205,000 l/ha (770,262 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 42.4° higher in Wau than in Fort Vermilion, Alberta.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Wau relative to Fort Vermilion, Alberta. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Wau
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -3 (0)
|| -8 (0)
|| -26 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Wau vs Williamson, Wv, Usa
Wau vs Siemreap, Cambodia
Wau vs Barahona, Dominican Republic
Wau vs Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Pontotoc, Ms, Usa
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Kayukpyu, Myanmar
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Chichijima, Japan
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Montpellier, France
Nord vs Narathiwat
Ulgii vs Yakushima
Stambaugh, Mi vs Stanley
Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal vs Auckland, Albert Park
Wau vs Fort Vermilion, Alberta Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Wau
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Vermilion, Alberta
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 472.8 kms (293.8 miles) NW
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) W
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 70 kms (43.5 miles) WNW
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 369 kms (229.3 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 254 kms (157.9 miles) SSW
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 385.5 kms (239.6 miles) SW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 549.9 kms (341.7 miles) SW
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 395.8 kms (246 miles) SSW
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 534.9 kms (332.4 miles) S
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 462.1 kms (287.2 miles) N
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) NNE
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 273.6 kms (170 miles) N
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) NE
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) NE
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 452.9 kms (281.4 miles) ENE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 289.1 kms (179.6 miles) E
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 346.8 kms (215.5 miles) ESE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 352.2 kms (218.9 miles) SSE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 548.4 kms (340.8 miles) SSE