Vs > Hay River, Nt
Wau vs Hay River, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Wau vs Pontotoc, Ms, Usa
Wau vs Washington, In, Usa
Wau vs Siemreap, Cambodia
Wau vs Morondava, Madagascar
Hay River, Nt vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates
Hay River, Nt vs Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Hay River, Nt vs Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
Hay River, Nt vs Bulls, Flockhouse, New Zealand
Kiev vs Melville Hall
Orlando, Fl vs Swift Current (cda), Sk
Davis vs Larissa
Burgos/ Villafria vs Stambaugh, Mi
- The distance between Wau, Sudan and Hay River, Nt, Canada is approximately 11,767 km or 7,312 mi.
- To reach Wau in this distance one would set out from Hay River, Nt bearing 37.5° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Wau bearing 162.6° or SSE .
- Wau has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Hay River, Nt has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Wau is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Hay River, Nt is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 31.2 °C (56.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 35.9 °C (64.6°F) less in Wau. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 732.2 mm (28.8 in) more which is equivalent to 732.2 l/m² (17.97 US gal/ft²) or 7,322,000 l/ha (782,770 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 44.9° higher in Wau than in Hay River, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Wau relative to Hay River, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hay River, Nt vs Wau
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -21 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Wau vs Vitebsk, Belarus
Wau vs Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada
Wau vs Lowville, Ny, Usa
Wau vs Tobruk, Libya
Hay River, Nt vs Wairakei, New Zealand
Hay River, Nt vs Makokou, Gabon
Hay River, Nt vs Rio Negro, Brazil
Hay River, Nt vs Marion, Nc, Usa
Atikokan, On vs Hillsboro, Il
Hitoyoshi vs Tambora, Sumbawa
Nicosia vs Toulon
Ullungdo Island vs Jizan
Wau vs Hay River, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Wau
Climate Guides for Locations near Hay River, Nt
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 478.1 kms (297.1 miles) NW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 308.6 kms (191.8 miles) WNW
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 440.8 kms (273.9 miles) WSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 258.5 kms (160.6 miles) SSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 273.6 kms (170 miles) S
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 586.6 kms (364.5 miles) SSW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 521.9 kms (324.3 miles) SSW
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 622.3 kms (386.7 miles) SSW
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 655.2 kms (407.1 miles) SSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 582.7 kms (362.1 miles) NNE
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 193.9 kms (120.5 miles) NNE
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 119 kms (73.9 miles) ENE
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 228.6 kms (142 miles) ESE
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 228.5 kms (142 miles) ESE
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 427.2 kms (265.5 miles) ESE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 348 kms (216.2 miles) SE
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 534.8 kms (332.3 miles) SSE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 619.6 kms (385 miles) S